FedEx woke me up to my Mughetto baby!!

dollymixer

is poor yet happie!"
O.G.
Jul 4, 2008
someone shouted 'FEDEX!' and i jumped out of bed in my pjs to receive my new Mughetto baby bow!! she's FINALLY HERE!!!! what a beauty!!! :tender:

sadly.. there are already 2 small sealant cracks when i opened the box.. but heck! there's no mole! and everything looked lovely!! and guess what.. i used my clear nail polish to 'protect' the cracks from further cracking.. and apply to some vulnerable edges, it seems to be working!! been almost half a day and it jus look like there's a layer of gloss over my sealant seal.. :roflmfao: disclaimer: don't follow my steps.. this is just an experiment and i'm fine with mine..

My pics as promised!!!

Attachments

• DSC01036.JPG
    DSC01036.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC01038e.jpg
    DSC01038e.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC01041e.jpg
    DSC01041e.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC01045e.jpg
    DSC01045e.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC01064e.jpg
    DSC01064e.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
first pic: the cracks when i first got it

second pic: the cracks after i apply my clear polish over.. didnt really apply it properly but personally i feel it did close up the crack slightly..

*disclaimer: this is just to share with you gals what i did to mine..didnt ask you to folow my steps and if you did and anything goes wrong, i'm not to blame! ;p *

Attachments

• DSC01049.JPG
    DSC01049.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC01152.JPG
    DSC01152.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
lastly!! pardon my blur modelling pics!!! and my super messy room.. hee hee..

and also introducing my zaffiro baby (which is my first Miu Miu! :heart:)

Attachments

• DSC01120e.jpg
    DSC01120e.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC01072e.jpg
    DSC01072e.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC01108e.jpg
    DSC01108e.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC01144e.jpg
    DSC01144e.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC01149e.jpg
    DSC01149e.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
congrats! it looks good on you! how on earth did you get a mughetto?! i've also put clear nail varnish on my cracks (which are slightly worse than yours), and i think it closed them up slightly too. oh well i'll see.

OMG!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

SUCH A BEAUTY!!! Love your modelling pics, the bag suits you sooo well!
And love how the color changes from pink to grey - absolutely stunning!

The bow family keeps growing :wlae:

DOLLYmixer, I can't call you just Dolly anymore, there's another Dolly in the bow family.

YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY
CONGRATS!
:wlae: :woohoo: :yahoo:
I can imagine how excited you were!
Hearing FEDEX or USPS or UPS arrive to my front door is more better than anything!
(Boyfriend compares himself all the time! LOL!)

YOUR MUGHETTO BOW LOOKS FABULOUS~
No MOle!!!!!! :tup:
Sealant cracks.. we all know all bows have that.

And I am considering to try your nail polish thing.. BUT, my bow has SO MANY CRACKS it'd be useless. lol!

Enjoy DM for DollyMixer!
:heart:

Oh, and thanks for all those modeling pictures :graucho:

OMG!! Yay! After all that drama, you FINALLY got the bow you wanted. I'm glad you didn't stand for that stupid pen mark, how dare they describe it as "perfect", LOL.

Woo-hoo, you look amazing with the bow satchel AND your Zaffiro bag! Gosh, Mughetto is so pretty... there's definitely a reason why it's one of the colors I want to get! More pictures!! :love::drool:

someone shouted 'FEDEX!' and i jumped out of bed in my pjs to receive my new Mughetto baby bow!! she's FINALLY HERE!!!! what a beauty!!! :tender:

sadly.. there are already 2 small sealant cracks when i opened the box.. but heck! there's no mole! and everything looked lovely!! and guess what.. i used my clear nail polish to 'protect' the cracks from further cracking.. and apply to some vulnerable edges, it seems to be working!! been almost half a day and it jus look like there's a layer of gloss over my sealant seal.. :roflmfao: disclaimer: don't follow my steps.. this is just an experiment and i'm fine with mine..

My pics as promised!!!

Oh yay for you! It's beautiful! :drool: