Should I hold out for a Sophie?

dimsum

Aug 8, 2008
I'm really jonesing bad for a signature tote with gold trim. Being in Canada I don't have many options, mostly Ebay. I was going to bid on this tote

11957_d1.jpg

But now I'm really liking the Sophie! I have no idea when it came out, whether it's in the outlets and therefore making more of an appearance on Ebay? There's one up for auction now. Even if it is authentic, the seller doesn't ship to Canada.

For those that have either or both, any pros or cons to either bag?

Thanks ladies! :smile: sushisushi, did you get the PCE card from a store here? Did you have a hard time getting signed up? I was asked to get on their maling list but not sure if it's the same?

Thanks ladies! :smile: sushisushi, did you get the PCE card from a store here? Did you have a hard time getting signed up? I was asked to get on their maling list but not sure if it's the same?

I think I must've gotten it from the store in the Eaton Centre as that is usually where I shop, other than outlets in the States. I got my first PCE about a year ago and have received every one since then.

The signature Sophie is really a great bag. It easily converts from a cross-body to shoulder style and is also very light weight and comfortable to wear either way. My mom loved her denim Sophie (with dark blue patent leather trim) so much that she purchased one in the khaki/camel color combination. I also purchased one in the patent leather trim with the black/white color combination. I was going to purchase one in the khaki/gold color combination as well but I figured that I could just borrow my mom's khaki/camel Sophie instead :P