Bling Bling - What colours do they came in? Silver?

I think they came in Silver, Gold, Bronze and Pewter. Then there was a black pair as well. Occasionally I see pairs on ebay but I don't think silver blings will be easy to find.

they retail for about US$1250 or something right? and about Euro 900 something which translate to about $1300 i think.

what's specchio?

anthracite = pewter?

i so what silver. i think i may have to settle for pewter...

^^It's the mirror-like metallic, instead of the matte leather. And yeah, I think that was the US retail. If you can get them shipped to the US, you can use the live.com discount and get $250 off.

Yup, RDF is a tPFer. If you go to live.com and search for something like "wii," the search results near the top will be for ebay and there will be an icon with a dollar sign that says, "Live Search cashback." If you click it, it will take you to ebay and as long as that icon is there (for an hour, I think), you will be able to get 25% cash back, up to $250, on BIN purchases. You'll have to pay full price and then get the $250 in 2 months, though, and set up a live.com account. You should check out the full details beforehand.

My bronze bling blings were $1375.

I believe the black velvet bling blings were $1245 or somewhere around there and the anthracite/pewter were $1325 or so. I can't remember for sure. I bought the anthracite as well, and they were signed by Mr. Louboutin, but I had to send them back to Saks b/c they were damaged in shipment. These were available at different retailers last year, so that is why there was a bit of a price discrepancy among the silver, anthracite, and bronze pairs.

And, maybe since you are in Singapore it is defaulting you to the live.com there. Maybe you can have your friend in Chicago do it for you?

ah too late. i have already asked her for a favour once, to redirect an antique doctor's bag from a seller who did not ship internationally from the US. i feel a bit bad asking her for help again. also, i am a bit uncomfortable about her to knowing how much i am willing to spend on these shoes...

thanks gals anyway!