What do you guys think of this Chanel Secret bag??? thinking of buying

I really love the patent, but personally I would prefer a black patent flap without the so called "Secret Label". Because the huge label is definitely not secret LOL.

ok....so I guess you guys hate it??????:crybaby:

Nooooo, of course not! I would never use the word hate. It's such a strong word.

You were asking for opinions and that's MY opinion. I was merely saying that I personally would prefer it WITHOUT the label, that's all. But if you prefer it WITH the label, then you should buy it :tup:

Nooooo, of course not! I would never use the word hate. It's such a strong word.

You were asking for opinions and that's MY opinion. I was merely saying that I personally would prefer it WITHOUT the label, that's all. But if you prefer it WITH the label, then you should buy it :tup:

Thank you for being honest, I always end up buying these "over the top" bags and then I never use them:shrugs:

^ Aha, that would be a pity, it's still a lot of money.

There's another thing I would like to point out. This one comes with a fabric interior lining; a regular patent flap comes with leathered interior lining.

But again, if you really, really love this, then you should go for it. Whatever makes you happy, right? No matter what anyone else says.

I have to say that "secret label" is huge. I have an Icon flap, it has a label underneath also, but smaller and is placed running the width instead of the length of the bag's underside -- I still get conscious about that label being "outre", thankfully it's not noticable while being carried. I just don't think this particular bag and label will be as inconspicuous...

I really like it, and maybe you can remove the not so secret label, or ask in a chanel store after that... and is cheaper thata normal patent bags...

I don't care for this one at all. . . seems like something a counterfeiter would come up w/ such a massive label:shrugs:

Really though, who cares about us? Pick what YOU love.

Like many here, I don't like the label at the bottom.....screams "look at me, I'm CHANEL!" However, with the absence of the extra interior flap, it's really a great size and holds much more than the traditional medium/large classic flap in patent. For those who love the size, absence of extra flap for a reasonable price, I'd say go for it. My 2 cts.