I have a question about this Legacy lip gloss item I've seen posted on here!

Jul 25, 2007
Is it that Legacy keyfob that was supposed to be a perfume solid, or is this something different? I know I must have one, but what is it? What does it look like?! Item # and price too please if anyone has it. Thanks!

Thanks Greenpixie! I was trying to figure that out as well!! Do you know if the Legacy stripe is on both sides, or just one??

You know, I am not sure. :thinking: My guess is probably only one side has the stripes, since the solid perfume did not have enamel on both sides, and most of the keyfobs have plain backs.

I am glad I dug out that photo - it is cuter than I remembered. :P

You know, I am not sure. :thinking: My guess is probably only one side has the stripes, since the solid perfume did not have enamel on both sides, and most of the keyfobs have plain backs.

I am glad I dug out that photo - it is cuter than I remembered. :P

Yeah, it should be cute even plain, but I hate how they don't finish both sides! It's definitely a must have, though!! :yes:

Haha i'm also one of the ones whose always turning my charms over...sometimes i trip or bump into something since i'm soo concentrated on keeping the nice side stay visible.