Question about Paris orders, please help

Does anyone know if it is possible to change and order that one has already placed, but the bag has not yet been made? :confused1:I ordered a bag during the winter and was recently informed it was delayed...and now I'd like to change--from kelly (original order) to Birkin, but in same skin and hardware. (I believe the delay stems from lack of availability of the leather I requested) Might that be possible? Of course, I don't want to offend them....

of course, you're right! I did want my original order (black box kelly with gold hardware), I just found it at another store. I was going to keep the order and give the second one to my sister (who really wants it, too). But, now I'm obsessed with having a black box birkin as well...but the store said they are not taking any birkin orders this month...and I worry I'll end up shut out completely.

searching for a black box birkin with GH

thank you! You are correct, but I want a 30...as I already have a 35 black (not box, PH) birkin, which was a gift from DH and he will not be pleased if I buy the 35 on ebay (I already checked)

I thought about doing this as well (changing from birkin to HAC), but I thought i would be better to keep the order and place another one and rayther turn down one of them if you redecide. :sweatdrop:

Yes, you don't want to risk that! plus, they implied that even though my original bag is delayed, it is already in process...whatever that means (since we know the ateliers are currently closed)[Tuquote=Liberté;7523311]I thought about doing this as well (changing from birkin to HAC), but I thought i would be better to keep the order and place another one and rayther turn down one of them if you redecide. :sweatdrop:[/quote]