My birthday too.....

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
Hi, my birthday is Saturday August 16th also. What a great day..you do know of course that us LEOS celebrate a birthday week not just the day. My b-day gift is (Of course on a waiting list...#4 though!) the galliera pm. The SA said it should be in within the next 2-3 weeks. But, now i just found out that my dad who has cancer and pnemonia (sp?) in his lung is terminal. We just found out today. I don't want him to die on my birthday!!! It's going to be within the next few days... It's so hard to see a loved one suffer...Your HEALTH is the most important thing in the world!!!

Yes we Leo's do like to celebrate - I like to make it a month though... and I make everyone celebrate my 1/2 b-day in February as well.
To your day - my thoughts and prayers are with you. Times like this make you really appreciate what is truely important. Enjoy all the time you can with your dad and remember all of the good memories.

OMG!!!
We have the same birthdays! =)
LV for birthday is great!

But..you'll love the Galliera!! She is suchhhh a beauty!!
But again, I am so sorry...about your Dad..thankfully my Dad isn't on a time span right now but is suffering from all these health issues and kidney cancer... =/
I'm so sorry..

Save all the memories and pictures you have of him and everything he gave you..
because I don't have any current pictures with my Dad.. =/

I'm so sorry about your dad too. My dad is asking to be rid of all his machines/treatments. He wants to be done with all this suffering and the drs won't do it w/out our consent. it's a very hard decision to make when it's his wishes to do this...I'm so scared. :crybaby:

But, my Dad is like that too. He's hard-headed and says that but I know he doesn't want to go just yet. I don't think you should. Wow this is such a serious issue on a purse forum. Sigh, touching subject for me because I know what you mean... =/

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. I lost mine 10 years ago to cancer, and I still grieve for him everyday. Have faith in God, trust in Him and ask Him to help you and your Dad through this. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. God Bless!

I am sorry that your dad is ill, and I can understand what you mean about not wanting him to pass on your birthday. My MIL died on my BIL & SIL wedding anniversary and her funeral was on my birthday...it was unexpected. Her wake was on the day of that big blackout...it was such a strange and horrible week! For a few years that is all that I could think about on those days.

Take care, your dad is in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and the decisions he wants to make. He probably doesn't want to suffer and doesn't want to be a burden to you guys. Just think that you'll be respecting his wishes and this is what he wanted. It will be hard without him everyday, but that's what he wanted. I hope you will try to have a happy birthday though *hugs*