OFFICIALLY a Miu Miu gal... come see my surprise!

Vinyl

O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
It was back in January when I first laid eyes on Vanessa Hudgens' bow satchel in Alluminio. I joined the Prada & Miu Miu subforum by posting celebrity photos of her w/the bag, hah! It was love at first sight.

In March, our very first Nordstrom opened in Hawaii. I was esctatic when I saw the designer handbags... AND THE BOW SATCHEL IN ALLUMINIO! Right in front of my eyes! I tried it on & everything. It was very difficult to put it back down... still regret that.

So for months now, I've been going ON and ON about how everyone was lucky enough to score the bow of their dreams except for me... Anna & Micah know especially of my poor plight, LOL! And many of you have helped me with my bow quest -- Anna, Micah, pixiefrog & awong10 pointed out the Moro bow I did have eyes for temporarily. But in the end, I couldn't justify the price for a color I liked, but not loved.

Heck, I even created a reference guide for a bag I DIDN'T own!

While I would have loved to join the Alluminio club w/my beloved friends (I WILL one day -- it's my first love), this will DEFINITELY do in the meantime!

2761459402_be90661562.jpg

2760615927_26ec9c78e6.jpg

2761459846_3c23790f6c.jpg

2760616389_87ecedcc77.jpg

Presenting... the Miu Miu Bow Satchel in FUMO. :yahoo:

2761460138_3261714795_m.jpg
2761473160_e40b9f8d11_m.jpg

(Sorry for the messy room, I'm in the process of packing for college, LOL!) And for reference, I'm 5'1". Hope it doesn't look too overwhelming on me!

Yes, it's a pre-owned bag... so she's not perfect (but no major sealant cracking at all!) & was a steal for its price. My mom really wasn't thrilled with the idea of that, but eventually let me get it! I still don't know how I feel about buying a pre-owned bag, but I'm okay for now.

The color still astounds me IRL -- no matter what it appears like in photos, it's always just a bit different really!

I'm still on the hunt for Alluminio, my holy grail color, but isn't Fumo gorgeous? :shame:

Yay, my very first Miu Miu!! And certainly NOT my last!

Last edited:
I love it!! :heart: Awwwww I've always wanted this color! It's so gorgeous. If I did not have black, I would have got this color... It was difficult to find the fumo color at that time! Congrats on your bow bag, it looks lovely on you!

:smile:

Last edited:
If I did not have black, I would have got this color... It was difficult to find the fumo color at that time! Congrats on your bow bag, it looks lovely on you!
Thanks so much!! Who knows... if someone like me can luck out, I'm sure you can too if you really want it! :nuts:

Congrats!!pretty bag!

Thanks, Jill! :shame:

Great bag! Doesn't matter if it's pre-owned or "pre-loved" as I like to say...still beautiful.

Thank you! Yeah, I should just consider how lucky I am for being to score such a rare bag. :yes:

should i say..
Welcome to the world of MIU MIU!!!! hahaha..
alluminio is ur holygrail but heckya ur fumo really rocks gurl!!!
im happy for u.. congrats!!
:tup::heart:

lemme know if ur interested for alluminio coz my friend juz called me telln me tt they can ship only in jp...
erm... i know dun hv d right to object u on this but alluminio & fumo are both in shade of grey.. so u may want ur next bow in diff colour.. ;)

Oh wowwww. I totally thought you had a collection of Miu Mius, haha. Your first one!? YAAYYY! Congratulations! It's stunning.

And I hope you get your Alluminio Bow one day. I keep looking at your signature and I'm like, "Aww, I hope she gets it soon." :P

Thank you, all my friends, for your wonderful comments!!

Welcome to the FUMO club!! :smile: May I ask how you found her?

Bought her from a fellow tPFer. :shame:

erm... i know dun hv d right to object u on this but alluminio & fumo are both in shade of grey.. so u may want ur next bow in diff colour.. ;)

I didn't really think about the shades... it's okay, I love gray shades! :graucho:

Oh wowwww. I totally thought you had a collection of Miu Mius, haha. Your first one!? YAAYYY! Congratulations! It's stunning.

And I hope you get your Alluminio Bow one day. I keep looking at your signature and I'm like, "Aww, I hope she gets it soon." :P

Awwww, I hope I can show off a stunning collection ONE DAY, lol!

Are you gonna bring your new baby to school with you?

Yup, yup! I hope my designer goodies will be okay in my dorm room though. :shrugs: