Outfit your Prada/Miu Miu Bag - FUN!

xxmicahxx

Apr 26, 2008
Hello Prada/Miu Miu lovers!

I got this at the RM sub-forum and I thought it was so fun! I thought of beginning the same thread to this sub-forum featuring your outfits and how you dress up your bags.

I think this will give us all inspirations on how to dress up with your bags and of course, feature own personal style and taste.

I can't wait to see your outfits! Have FUN! Keep them coming! :yahoo:

Here is the link to create your outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home

Need Help? Read Below
Below are step by step instructions on how to create outfits.
It's fast, free & easy. Also, you can search & select your favorite brands of handbags (Miu Miu search is what I did), clothing, shoes & accessories.

1. Register or login to Polyvore (it's free): http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home
2. Create a set.
3. At the 'Create a Set' area, search, select & drag items you want.
4. When outfit is completed, click 'Publish'
5. You will be prompted to give your outfit/set a Title and Description, then click Publish button again to save.
6. After publishing your outfit/set, go to 'My Profile' and click. Then click the set you had just made.
7. Click 'Embed this set'
8. Copy the code for "Message Board"
9. Paste the code onto TPF Prada/Miu Miu sub-forum!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I'm not much of a computer collage-savvy girl so I hope this one is good enough to post!

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmloejJ0Q3BvM1JHOVMzaC1uNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Top: Hollister Co.
Shorts: PacSun
Sunglasses: Houseofsunglasses
Bag: Miu Miu Bow Satchel
Shoes: Asos

I'm so boring...! This is my very first Polyvore set, so go easy on me. :shame:

(Okay, this is ASSUMING I had a Miu Miu Bow Belt Cardigan and a Zaffiro Coffer, LOL!)

^^That's my very first Polyvore set too. Loving the outfit, Vinyl! Especially the shoes and the Coffer. I was assuming I had those gladiator heels from ASOS too but I might get one soon. I love the shoes to pieces. What do you think?

Here's another one from me: (This is my second Polyvore set!)

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnpLMXRVUXRwM1JHOWpEVk5uNmFzTncAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Where are all the other Prada/Miu Miu girls? LOL!

You're so stylish, Micah! The heels remind me of the extreme heels from Dior featured in the SATC movie.

I love accessories, but I am SOOO darn picky & impatient, LOL! I kill myself by trying to pick the perfect items, so I'll try to keep it to a minimum. :rolleyes:

You're so stylish, Micah! The heels remind me of the extreme heels from Dior featured in the SATC movie.

I love accessories, but I am SOOO darn picky & impatient, LOL! I kill myself by trying to pick the perfect items, so I'll try to keep it to a minimum. :rolleyes:

LOL, Vinyl! Yeah that reminds me of the extreme heels from Dior. Dang I love Carrie Bradshaw but I just can't pull off her look.

Thanks, I'm trying me best to be stylish. All my clothes are tight, as of the moment. I should go to the gym and shed off the pregnancy weight. Anyway, just want to share to you.. I LOST MY FAIRY LOCK. Now, I'm only left with a Fairy Bag with NO LOCK. Sigh.

Vinyl, I think you are a CLASSIC GIRL. It shows off on your clothing and color choice. YOU GO GIRL!

Aww!! I hope you will be able to find a replacement somehow for that lock, Micah!

Anyhow, while my very first Polyvore is *how* I would LOVE to dress everyday, this is pretty much what I wear to the mall & such:

Those are the Best. Gladiator. Sandals. Ever! Not a hassle like most gladiator sandals (which take forever to put on & take off). Yes, I'm a Starbucks Passion Iced Tea Lemonade addict. :drool: All I'm missing is a bow satchel in Alluminio... one day~ :shame:

lol i have those gladiator sandals... they're from Enzo Angiolini right? I LOVE them and have been livin in them this summer!

Aww!! I hope you will be able to find a replacement somehow for that lock, Micah!

Anyhow, while my very first Polyvore is *how* I would LOVE to dress everyday, this is pretty much what I wear to the mall & such:

Those are the Best. Gladiator. Sandals. Ever! Not a hassle like most gladiator sandals (which take forever to put on & take off). Yes, I'm a Starbucks Passion Iced Tea Lemonade addict. :drool: All I'm missing is a bow satchel in Alluminio... one day~ :shame: