2005 Black city,- have you seen it?

ccchristinems

Mar 26, 2008
I am desperate for a new black city with super 05-leather in good condition. I just missed the one on aff recently and now I can't stop thinking about getting my perfect black city as soon as possible. Have you seen it? :shrugs:

I am desperate for a new black city with super 05-leather in good condition. I just missed the one on aff recently and now I can't stop thinking about getting my perfect black city as soon as possible. Have you seen it? :shrugs:

I am the one who bought it, it was like new really:P sorry:shame: I will keep my eye out for you:yes:
Kat:heart:

Last edited:
Thank you, ladies! I just haven't seen one in a while on the bay or maybe I'm just too slow:sad: But I'll keep my eyes out though..

And kat, you are just sooo lucky. I am really jealous right now but congratulations:yes: I am really happy that it went to a tpf'er!! And if you ever have to let it go..:whistle:

Thank you, ladies! I just haven't seen one in a while on the bay or maybe I'm just too slow:sad: But I'll keep my eyes out though..

And kat, you are just sooo lucky. I am really jealous right now but congratulations:yes: I am really happy that it went to a tpf'er!! And if you ever have to let it go..:whistle:

Thanks:smile: I am certain that you will find one very soon:yes:

Kat:heart:

You see them every other month or so. I just purchased a '05 black shopper and it is TOTALLY worth it to wait for a black bag from that year in that leather. I'm sure you'll score one if you keep looking!

GL :flowers:

You see them every other month or so. I just purchased a '05 black shopper and it is TOTALLY worth it to wait for a black bag from that year in that leather. I'm sure you'll score one if you keep looking!

GL :flowers:

Every other month:graucho: :yahoo:? I've just been with bad bag karma lately then but thank you so much for keeping my hopes up! AND CONGRATULATIONS with your new 05 shopper, it sounds delish,- where have you posted pictures of it? I wanna see:P

I do know one but the price is above retail and I dont know how much U want to pay for a 2005 black city.
There will always be more people who want this colour of this year.
It has a good condition.
I did PM U.
Good luck and i wil hear from U.
Greetings and Hugs FX:heart::heart::heart:

Every other month:graucho: :yahoo:? I've just been with bad bag karma lately then but thank you so much for keeping my hopes up! AND CONGRATULATIONS with your new 05 shopper, it sounds delish,- where have you posted pictures of it? I wanna see:P

^^Oh thank you. :flowers: It's in a thread titled: "stick a fork in me" in the main b-bag forum. I posted both my new '05 bags. :heart:

GL with your search!!