06 ANTHRACITE Paddy... looking for photos...

Ellie Mae

Peace B with U
May 24, 2008
If you have a metallic OR non-metallic 06 anthracite paddy, I would really appreciate it if you would share photos, please.... of the paddy AND a close-up of the color. And NEXT TO a true black paddy, if you have one.
I am trying to make up my mind about this color.....
Does anthracite lend itself more to a grey or more to a black? And which is DARKER, the metallic or non-metallic?

GRAZI!!:heart:

I tried to do it in two different lights.

And yours is metallic anthracite, right? In the photo, it looks to me that it "almost black"...??
Can you do me ONE MORE.... photo of entire bag w/ the black clutch up next to it?
THANK YOU :heart:... I have this horrible feeling that I am really liking this bag..:nuts:

Portero - will take probably a week to get here & then I'll photo it and fling it up on ATC. Pix looked good, condition said "excellent" no wear. I thought their price was too high, so I emailed cust serv an offer, and they took it.
Thanks for sharing your pix!

Oh well done, I didn't know you could make offers on that site!
portero were pretty good to me with my choco 06 (as I probably said many times already)
Hope you like it when it arrives, if not you have 30 days to return it so you can't lose really.

Oh well done, I didn't know you could make offers on that site!
portero were pretty good to me with my choco 06 (as I probably said many times already)
Hope you like it when it arrives, if not you have 30 days to return it so you can't lose really.

I did not know one could make an offer either, but I was not liking their starting bid price, and I had been watching that sucker for a month. So I emailed Cust Serv and ASKED. Supposedly, they asked the seller, seller said willing to look at offers, and I made one. So, I guess, it was a consignment piece.
That had a non-metallic Anthracite at AFF also, but it was $1350 and said it had some wear. Sounds too flippin high to me.