What is the most you have spent on a Chloe bag?!

Princess_lydz

Jul 17, 2008
I am purchasing a Chloe Bay on Saturday which is going to put me back £840 (approx $1595). It really is a gorgeous bag but I do love a bargain..... so half of me is thrilled and the other half of me is mad at my first half!! :biggrin:

So lady's ease my pain and tell me the most you have spent on a chloe bag.....

Last edited:
Most expensive Chloe I ever bought was £270 but thats sold now so the most expensive Chloe I own is £200.

Most expensive bag i own is my Balenciaga which was about £240.

I always buy off ebay though- I've never bought on sale from a store. I see good deals in department stores for around £400 but they are never the popular bags so I feel I'd rather have 2 bags for the money than whatever I could afford onsale.

I suppose that isn't really easing your pain lol but if you love it then it's worth every penny. I think for me, although i could afford a new bag if I was determined, there is only so much I could bring myself to spend on a bag.

Anyway, I was VERY silly. They had in stock the same bag in canelle (same price, 598 €) but I thought there wasn´t the moment to buy two Bays :nogood:...Now I´m dying for a Bay in canelle :sad:...Stupid me :crybaby:.

hardcare_harlot where have you been hiding.

the most i have spent is £350... my jeans moyen

howevermy latest bling siver paddy was quite expensive all together, the bag with customs ended up being £300 +£70 bling lock+ £45 for the chloe keychain + £30 for the new lock..... total £445

thats the most id ever spend, i couldnt bring myself to spend any more on a bag!

hardcare_harlot where have you been hiding.

the most i have spent is £350... my jeans moyen

howevermy latest bling siver paddy was quite expensive all together, the bag with customs ended up being £300 +£70 bling lock+ £45 for the chloe keychain + £30 for the new lock..... total £445

thats the most id ever spend, i couldnt bring myself to spend any more on a bag!

I know! lol. I've just been crazy busy and also lunking around the Balenciaga forum :P

I agree with you- I think thats about as much as I would spend on a bag altogether. Maybe about £500 for something perfect but I mean we're only young so that is a lot of money to anyone. Plus you need to consider other purchases- my little £400 'bag' stash is currently ear marked for the new I-mac my boyfriend wants and he's paying the rest *sigh* :nuts: