HELP! Is www.shopdressonline.com a legit site?

Hi,
We are an authentic site. Check out the about page on our website. We have had a women's boutique store in San Francisco for almost ten years. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks for the interest in our site,
Brian
Hi and welcome. Thanks for the feedback, we encourage store owners to provide feedback to shoppers asking about their stores.

Great service at Shopdressonline :tup:. I had a problem with a Rebecca Minkoff Nikki bag that I had purchased. I used the bag once and the bottom stiching came undone. Since it had been over the return period I didn't even think that an exchange was possible. Also I never dealt with this store so I didn't think they would even care. Well I had posted my dissatisfaction with the bag itself on TPF on another thread and Brian sent me a PM offering to let me exchange the bag for another one. I returned the bag yesterday and decided to get another style. I will definitely shop this store again and Brian you are the best! I can't even believe you went out of your way to help me. Thank you so much!