Carly and PCE stuff

mlangland

more coach please
Feb 23, 2008
I just want everyone to know I seriously LOVE my black leather Carly with SILVER hardware!!! (pics posted in earlier thread) It truly is my ultimate favorite bag. The inside is beautiful....
Anyway....I got a call from my local boutique telling me my PCE is in the mail and I can pre-order the 15th and the sale starts the 16th. What to get, what to get. I don't need another bag because nothing catches my eye, but I'm thinking a wallet in berry, maybe a keyfob, maybe a bracelet.

I just want everyone to know I seriously LOVE my black leather Carly with SILVER hardware!!! (pics posted in earlier thread) It truly is my ultimate favorite bag. The inside is beautiful....
Anyway....I got a call from my local boutique telling me my PCE is in the mail and I can pre-order the 15th and the sale starts the 16th. What to get, what to get. I don't need another bag because nothing catches my eye, but I'm thinking a wallet in berry, maybe a keyfob, maybe a bracelet.

Maybe all three?? If there aren't any bags that grab you, I would definitely get a wallet and/or wristlet to use with your new Carly. I'm so excited for the new PCE and to see what everybody gets.