What should I buy with $1000 budget?

baiyishang

O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
What should I buy with $1000 budget?

I have $1000 credit on my Neiman Marcus card that I can’t get cash back. After going through different brands, I finally lock down to Louis Vuitton or Gucci.

I don’t have any Gucci, but I do have 3 Louis Vuitton (Monogram Montorgueil, Monogram Lockit, Damier Speedy 30).

I need some idea on what should I get for $1000? I don’t want to go over the budget. I want a light-weighted everyday bag.

You can get a Balenciaga First for about $1000 or less (I think). Lv is always in demand if you're considering future resale. Bottom line is get something you really love.

One thing, I wonder if you can use your credit at Bergdorf Goodman..arent they sister stores or something? Right now their prices are much better than on Neiman on sale items. And it looks like you live in Chicago - if you can use your credit at BG, you can avoid paying sales tax as well, rather than Chicago's 10.25% (bullcrap) sales tax. Just a thought!

One thing, I wonder if you can use your credit at Bergdorf Goodman..arent they sister stores or something? Right now their prices are much better than on Neiman on sale items. And it looks like you live in Chicago - if you can use your credit at BG, you can avoid paying sales tax as well, rather than Chicago's 10.25% (bullcrap) sales tax. Just a thought!

Not sure. I checked the Bergdorf Goodman site, but couldn't find anything I really like on the sales section.