TPF ladies, pls help me locate a paddy

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Hey ladies

After purchasing my first baby paddy I am longing for a regular paddy to keep her company.

I live in Scotland and as you probably all know Chloe handbags are very limited and it's quite frustrating.

I am looking for a darkish coloured paddy, perhaps black, dark red or choc but would consider anything.

I have searched google but it only seems to be coming up with US website with paddys. Most UK websites I search have Chloe bags but can't find any paddys.

After searching through ebay for a long time I thought I would ask you wonderful ladies for your help.

So, if anyone knows any stores in Scotland with good Chloe stock or any website pls pls pls let me know.

I would even consider a pre owned one in a good condition.

Thanks all in advance :yes::tup:

Thanks Ellie Mae, I will look into see if these sights delivery to the UK.

this sellers a sweetheart,
im sure she will send overseas if you ask her:yes:

Not sure I want to buy another blue bag as my 2 loved Mulberrys are blue shades but I will look at her pics and see what I think.

Have also been offered a Muscade one which I am seriously considering but it may just be a bit too light. I was looking for a contrast from the creme baby paddy.

Have also been offered a Muscade one which I am seriously considering but it may just be a bit too light. I was looking for a contrast from the creme baby paddy.

Well, I understand this... my blanc & mastic are really the only LIGHT colored ones I think I want to have. I'm scared to take the blanc anywhere for fear of getting something on it. It is WHITE. And the DARK ones are hard to find! Black is non-existent, brown is occasional, red is never, and the bleu nuit turns up occassionally. I like the bleu nuit, as it is DARK, but would match nothing in my wardrobe. Seems like lately the "available colors" have been whisky, muscade, and a realm of off-whites.