Lisa Marie's pregnant belly pictures

Photoshopped...not photoshopped....who gives a rats ass? She's 40, pregnant with twins, and f*ing gorgeous. Kudos to Lisa Marie....daddy must be very proud.

This is the gift of being 40+...you don't EFFING CARE what people think anymore!! It's refreshing! Genius! Brilliant!!

Congrats to LMP and her DH and other children...twins on the way...how exciting!! :tup:

She looks beautiful! I've always liked her. She has always seems so very down to earth and not pretentious in any way. Remember when she was married to Michael Jackson....LOL!.....I remember seeing them being interviewed together and thinking how lucky he was. She was so darned cute and seemed so normal compared to him.

I give a "rats ass"!!! There ain't a photo shop in the world that's makin' me look like that! Pregnant or not!! :roflmfao:

:P You are so damn funny! I especially loved this part of her interview:

"We're all going to screw up," Presley says. "The important thing is, do you learn from it and not do it again? Can you make it better in the future? Can you change?

"I am in a happy place now," she says. "But it took a lot to get here. I wasn't always who I am now."

Words to live by IMO.