The Legacy Stripe Heart FOB on the Back of the Catalog

The perfume is in solid form in a container. You know those little red hangtag containers (that look like keychains) that are always displayed with the perfume bottles? The solid perfume is in there. It's like a cream- you use your finger to dab it on your wrist and neck.

Oooh thanks!! Do you know when it might be available? Or how much it is?

Sorry, I didn't get any of the information. I totally should have! I started to ask a question about whether it was a new perfume and then somehow got distracted. I am assuming it will be coming out with the new legacy in September. They told me I could call in my PCE order anytime b/c I am due to have my baby soon and might not be able to make it in. If I decide on what I want and call, I will ask about my SA about this too and let you know:tup:

My SA told me that this is actually lip gloss. YAY!:yahoo: I am so happy because I HATE perfume. She said she has the item # but it is not available to order yet but she will call me as soon as we can order it!!!

I forgot to get the number from her. I will call her on Monday.

My SA told me that this is actually lip gloss. YAY!:yahoo: I am so happy because I HATE perfume. She said she has the item # but it is not available to order yet but she will call me as soon as we can order it!!!

Even better! Perfume or Gloss won't matter to me cause i'll get it anyway! Its so cute!

Oh goodie! Now I'm excited...I can always "use" another lip gloss to add to the fifty or so I have already. LOL

I was told that it is a DOUBLE Lip Gloss, 2 colors, half & half!

Legacy Lip Gloss, B016 @ $58. Not available to order yet, probably fall/holiday timeframe.

The Fall/Hoilday will also include fragrance gift sets, candles and other scented items!!!

Have you tried the new Legacy Fragrance? Much softer than the original fragrance, IMO!

Legacy Lip Gloss, B016 @ $58. Not available to order yet, probably fall/holiday timeframe.

The Fall/Hoilday will also include fragrance gift sets, candles and other scented items!!!

Have you tried the new Legacy Fragrance? Much softer than the original fragrance, IMO!

YAY!!!:yahoo: I told my SA to get me a few. They will make great gifts. Especially at that price!

thanks for the info! Coach is winning me back!

... thanks for the info. I'm not crazy about solid perfume (I tried the Marc Jacobs one, it wasn't as strong as I thought it'd be), but I might like to use it as a purse charm.

I can't wait to see it IRL. Hope they release stock pictures soon. Glad to see it's on sale soon too.