The wonders of Arm & Hammer!

Aug 7, 2007
Until today, I didn't notice how amazing it is! My dresser (white) was totally scuffed at the bottom. I mixed a little Arm & Hammer with water and within minutes, the scuffs were GONE! :woohoo:
I also used it to get rid of smells the same day

Share your Arm & Hammer stories!

I'm severely food intolerant and even when I'm exercising extreme caution with my diet, I still get the occasional reaction ... like I will be tolerating eggs okay for weeks at a time, as long as I don't have them more often than once a week, and then out of the blue I'll have a bad reaction to an egg and have to keep them out of my diet for several months before I can go back to having them once a week.

When it happens that I get one of those severe reactions - my torso muscles go into spasms and I get severe pain in my hands, arms and face - it's really painful and can last a couple of hours - the remedy is ... you guessed it. Two heaped teaspoons of baking soda in a glass of water. It is really disgusting to drink but it gives relief from the pain within minutes. It's like one minute I'm in intolerable pain and then I somehow manage to chug down a glass of this gross salty water, and almost instantly start to feel the pain ebbing away. Wonderful stuff; just wonderful. :okay:

make a paste with baking soda and water, cut a lemon in half, place some of the paste on the cut edge of the lemon and scrub down your stainless sink. It won't scratch and does wonders for your sink.

make a paste with baking soda and water, cut a lemon in half, place some of the paste on the cut edge of the lemon and scrub down your stainless sink. It won't scratch and does wonders for your sink.

Would that work on copper in a pinch? I have a little wrought iron hall table with copper top under glass that needs some TLC. :shrugs: