Lisa Marie's pregnant belly pictures

la miss

parigote
May 4, 2007
lisamariepresley006_cbb.jpg

Lisa Marie Presley Wants Media to "Go Ahead and Look"
By Sarah, Staff Editor
As an expectant mom to fraternal twins, Lisa Marie Presley took a lot of heat from the tabloids as they speculated on her weight gain prior to her pregnancy confirmation. When it was safe to release the information, Lisa Marie fired back, and has yet again in the September issue of Marie Claire. Posing in lingerie and a leopard-print jacket, Elvis' daughter says, "I am not going to let them control me. I just let it all hang out. You want to look at me? Go ahead and look."

I am 5'3". If I gain five pounds it shows. I am trying to grow another human being. Besides, I'm 40! I'm lucky to even be able to do this.

Lisa Marie and husband Michael Lockwood expect their twins this fall. Click here to see one of the other magazine photos.

She looks good but I am sure those pictures were photoshopped TO DEATH. But she looks pretty, I always wondered what Elvis would look like pregnant. LOL.

Photoshopped...not photoshopped....who gives a rats ass? She's 40, pregnant with twins, and f*ing gorgeous. Kudos to Lisa Marie....daddy must be very proud.