*Wild for Bal!* My 2nd Bbag the DAY AFTER my 1st? Yikes! Yummy Rubisse City!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Oh my! I've SO been bitten by the ":heart: Balenciaga Bug"!

So I've been trying to decide if something in Amethyst or Rubisse was going to be the next member of my BBag Family... Anyway, DH and I went down to Fashion Island to check it out since I had never been... They had Amethyst but it looked more Pink than the one I had seen at Bal LA (more Purple) and nothing else really caught my eye.

So... DH says let's go back to Bal LA to see that Amethyst again... we do... and I love the Amethyst but I fall HEAD OVER HEELS for the Rubisse City! The leather is AMAZING and it is a trillion times more saturated with color than the Amethyst.

Anyway... here she is... :love:

2008 F/W Main Collection - Rubbise RH City

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=510740&stc=1&d=1218332996

Attachments

• 2008 FW Main Collection - Rubisse City 01L.jpg
    2008 FW Main Collection - Rubisse City 01L.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 846
  • 2008 FW Main Collection - Rubisse City 03S.jpg
    2008 FW Main Collection - Rubisse City 03S.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 667
  • 2008 FW Main Collection - Rubisse City 08S.jpg
    2008 FW Main Collection - Rubisse City 08S.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 673
  • 2008 FW Main Collection - Rubisse City 10S.jpg
    2008 FW Main Collection - Rubisse City 10S.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 659
  • 2008 FW Main Collection - Rubisse City 05S.jpg
    2008 FW Main Collection - Rubisse City 05S.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 672
Last edited:
^^ Thanks! I've sold so many other bags over the last couple of weeks for my BBag fund... Then after I got my first yesterday I knew I wanted more so ended up selling 3 more! :lol:

I know exactly how you feel:yes: as that's what happened to me:shame:...I've sold many other designer brands to fund my bal..and plan on selling more so i can get my next bal :sweatdrop:
^^ Thanks! I've sold so many other bags over the last couple of weeks for my BBag fund... Then after I got my first yesterday I knew I wanted more so ended up selling 3 more! :lol:

congrats!!!! Ruby is such an amazing color.
did you by any chance to see Money in both Amethyst and Ruby?
I'm thinking of getting one but just dont know which color to go for now....after reading your post :confused1:

OMG Girl!
This bag is incredible!
So nice to see what all the "sales" money has gone to! LOL!
Two true beauties!
No one deserves it more than you; enjoy!!!!
:hugs: