Any Zagliani fans-- come on in and chat

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
I am late to the game, but have fallen for Zagliani bags. The colors of the python skins are like nothing I have seen before. They look metallic in some light but the same bag looks muted in other light.

For those of you with these bags, please post pics and let me know how they are holding up. Has anyone used DYO or another exotic conditioner on these? If so, what results?

Last edited:
Forgot, here are my two Zagliani bags

zagliani002.jpg

zagliani005.jpg

a2011.jpg

a2002.jpg

Last edited:
liionlaw i recently treated myself to the green zagliani python puffy. it is absolutley divine. i've abused it already. its traveled on the plane, beach, park, work, city....and she looks good.

i so hope i don't tire of her.

liionlaw i recently treated myself to the green zagliani python puffy. it is absolutley divine. i've abused it already. its traveled on the plane, beach, park, work, city....and she looks good.

i so hope i don't tire of her.

congrats!! The apple green is so pretty. Pls post a pic so I can drool with you. :P

I have the charcoal puffy python and it's beautiful. It's always bothered me that the scales peeled up a teeny bit ever since it's been brand new. I've been dying to try DYO on it, but haven't had any luck finding the product! Your bags are beautiful...congratulations!

I have the charcoal puffy python and it's beautiful. It's always bothered me that the scales peeled up a teeny bit ever since it's been brand new. I've been dying to try DYO on it, but haven't had any luck finding the product! Your bags are beautiful...congratulations!

Thanks!! the charcoal is gorgeous! Do you have a pic?

These are absolutely beautiful lionlaw ~ I especially dig the one on the right!! :graucho: I :love: the vertical gathers at the top of the bag and its consequent soft pleating ~ very nice!!! :girlsigh:

Your bags are gorgeous! I really love the bronze one. I admired that bag on saks.com for a while. I admire them so much but I keep buying Chanels, Jimmy Choos and other bags so I do not have a Zagliani yet!

I think I would probably have one if I could see one in person. I live in California so Python cannot be sold here. If I wanted one I would have to order one and have it shipped to someone out of state and then have it shipped to me. Seems like a lot of effort for something I have not touched or seen in person.

They are so gorgeous!!!

These are GORGEOUS! No surprise, I'm sure, but I've not heard of them before. But WOW! Beautiful!!!!

(Wondering, do you ever get weirded out by the whole snake skin thing? I get icked out just thinking about snakes.)