My first Bbag! my VERY fast reveal =)

reon

Sep 10, 2007
was contemplating between a few colours earlier on and then, was down to deciding the colours of the hardware.
very happy with my purchase at the end of the day =))
got it shipped in from New york and did not pay tax ( very happy) but because i will be going down to New York this weekend, had to get overnight shipping so that i can bring it down for exchange if i wanted to. :roflmfao:

ps: can't do the slow reveal thing (being the impatient me) so i am just gonna post everything at once! :heart:

IMG_7320.jpg

IMG_7324.jpg

IMG_7328.jpg

IMG_7326-1.jpg

IMG_7329-1.jpg

Wow!!.what a such a beautiful bag!!...The color is really great choice!!!.Congrats on your new Bbag!!!

thank you! and i forgot to add something..... i have never imagined myself to be someone who will be buying numerous bags of the same label but with Balenciaga, i understand why so many people keeps buying it. the leather and the colourful leather are a very lethal and addictive combination!
i can see myself buying more in other colours in future.
am officially hooked :drool::drool::drool:

yes!!
i was initially worried that the giant hardware may be abit too loud for this bright colour.
but i found out that it pretty much goes with many of my clothings and my accessories are mostly gold too :smile:
That's great! Now you can start planning for the things she doesn't match (you know, for the next one);)