My heart is beating soooooooo fast..I just ordered

sagranch

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
the new fall Long Dylan Speedy and the Long Dylan wallet, both in black..I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with the leather & raw edges (I am here from Coach and I can't stand the glazed/casing on all the edges of their bags because they peel). I am in :heart: and on :cloud9:..haven't been this excited about a bag in forever!! It will be something I will use for a VERY long time..LOVE the style, I am so excited. I really, really love the look of this leather, the chewy/smooshy-ness....ooooohhhhhhhh I could die right now I am so excited. Just had to share, will post pics when I get them next week! I ordered them from lineapelle.com:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

sagr[I said:
a[/I]nch;7446948]the new fall Long Dylan Speedy and the Long Dylan wallet, both in black..I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with the leather & raw edges (I am here from Coach and I can't stand the glazed/casing on all the edges of their bags because they peel). I am in :heart: and on :cloud9:..haven't been this excited about a bag in forever!! It will be something I will use for a VERY long time..LOVE the style, I am so excited. I really, really love the look of this leather, the chewy/smooshy-ness....ooooohhhhhhhh I could die right now I am so excited. Just had to share, will post pics when I get them next week! I ordered them from lineapelle.com:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Did you change both to crimson ? I am glad you brought up the Dylan edges. It is one of my favorite features for the pure honesty of it.

Yes I changed both pieces to Crimson, I am a major matchy match person!! The edges of the bags/wallets are what drew me in..I love that unfinished look, not a lot of designer have that. I had a 1k Balenciaga and the glazed edges started to come apart after a couple of months of use and I baby my bags. I saw these and fell in love online, I hope I am thrilled when they arrive:tup::tup:

Did you change both to crimson ? I am glad you brought up the Dylan edges. It is one of my favorite features for the pure honesty of it.