Halle Berry

Halle Berry sports a pink top with a plunging neckline as she visits a friend in the Hollywood Hills on Thursday.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 421
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 423
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 453
  • 04].jpg
    04].jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 407
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 437
Berry seeking action over baby pics

Halle Berry is taking legal action against a paparazzi photographer who she claims trespassed on her private property and snapped her holding her baby daughter in her garden.

The Oscar-winning actress was upset when pictures of her holding four-month-old Nahla Ariela Aubry appeared on the internet and in two celebrity magazines.

In a statement, Berry disputes the notion that the photos were taken when she was "out and about in Los Angeles".

Evan Spiegel, a lawyer representing Berry, said a criminal complaint had been filed and an investigation was under way. He said witnesses saw the photographer in the middle of a "very blatant and invasive trespass".

Besides pursuing criminal charges against the photographer, Berry is seeking to get the photos removed from the web. In a statement she said she would never sell pictures of her children.

"I have long since come to terms with the fact that choosing a career as an actress has made me a public figure, but my baby has made no such choice, and unless and until she does, I will do everything I can ... to keep her out of the public eye," the statement read.

The photos, some of which have blurred leaves in the foreground, show Berry holding her daughter, standing near a table in what appears to be a private back garden. Berry's mother is also in some of the pictures.

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/celebrity/news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=9022510

Good for her!!!! Stupid paparazzi, doesn't taken a genius to see that's her own backyard. Yeah, love how they left that part out when displaying the pics.

JERKS!

Once again, Halle Berry wears her support for ********ic presidential candidate Barack ***** while at a shopping center in Century City, Calif., on Tuesday afternoon.

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 429
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 408
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 433
Halle Berry attended the 12th Annual Black Film Festival last night.
The Oscar winner schmoozed on the red carpet a bit before heading inside to introduce a special screening of the classic film “Carmen Jones.”

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 362
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 400
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 421
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg