How "stain-able" is the MC white wallet??

LaciGirl007

Jul 30, 2007
I'm in *love* MC white pochette wallet, but I'm wondering: should I be concerned about the color from my purse organizer rubbing onto it? (I use the Pursekeet in red.) That warning on the LV website ("Avoid prolonged contact with any material that may transfer its color pigments onto the coated canvas (magazines, other leathers...) particularly onto the white canvas: any color migration on the light canvas is definitive.") has me wondering.

Thanks!

This is what I was afraid of. I was thinking about getting the Zippy Coin Purse in white, but I'm so afraid it might rub against the red lining of my Pomme Roxbury. Since I wanted to buy a small little wallet for her. But after reading through all the problems with White MC, it makes it a lot harder to buy the white MC stuff now. It's unfortunate, because white MC is truly stunning.

sari, there are a few tPFers that have a ton of White MC. I would wait to hear from them before you write it off entirely.

Thanks, Designingstyle. I just got a little paranoid about it. I guess I'll wait a little longer and see what happens. I was thinking of getting it by Labor Day, but I think it might be safer to wait a little longer and see what happens. :sad:

But I'm sorry, I have to ask: does the MC still yellow over time, or did LV fix that problem already? It seems all these problems occurred few years ago. I'm just scared. I would hate to spend $300 on a tiny wallet only to have it yellow over time or have color transfer.

I'm so worried.:crybaby:

I was thinking of getting the small zippy white mc wallet too but didn't. I was concerned that over time the white fabric zipper part would get dirty looking. I never thought about the actual canvas and color transfer :confused1: