Large Bubble Quilt Flap

Vivianan

Feb 1, 2008
Anyone know in which store could I find the large bubble quilt flap? I like it in cream color (I don't how to describe the color, maybe light beige? )
I called Saks and they only have it in medium, and NS only ordered the black and grey....
I heard NM ordered this bag. But anyone know which store now has it?
Thank you sooooooo much~~!:smile::heart:

I think the color I mentioned is like the pics below.Not the olive one...so don't know if NM has this
bubblequiltbowler.jpg
bubblequiltflap2695.jpg

I just bought a bubble quilt bowler from U.K. London at Brompton Street. The item code is A39698 Y05112 in burgundy colour. I know there's one in black in stock at Bond Street, you can call them at 0044 207 493 5040 and ask for Cecille.

yukchan,

May I know how much is the bubble quilt bowler from U.K.? Thanks a lot!

I just bought a bubble quilt bowler from U.K. London at Brompton Street. The item code is A39698 Y05112 in burgundy colour. I know there's one in black in stock at Bond Street, you can call them at 0044 207 493 5040 and ask for Cecille.

Last edited:
1570 pounds with VAT and 1336 pounds after deduction of VAT. The postage fee to Hong Kong including insurance for two bags ( I purchased 2 chanel bags) was 80 pounds.

Hi yukchan,

Besides the bubble quilt bowler, what other bag did u buy from Bond Street? Thanks a lot for your info! It is really a great saving. :P

quote=yukchan;7441962]1570 pounds with VAT and 1336 pounds after deduction of VAT. The postage fee to Hong Kong including insurance for two bags ( I purchased 2 chanel bags) was 80 pounds.[/quote]

A black jumbo classic flap in black with s/h.

Hi yukchan,

Besides the bubble quilt bowler, what other bag did u buy from Bond Street? Thanks a lot for your info! It is really a great saving. :P

quote=yukchan;7441962]1570 pounds with VAT and 1336 pounds after deduction of VAT. The postage fee to Hong Kong including insurance for two bags ( I purchased 2 chanel bags) was 80 pounds.
[/quote]

Hello,

Are you also from Hong Kong?

What information would i need to provide to Cecille if I am to order a bag from Chanel in the UK? I don't have the model number but only a pic of the bag (I am looking for a BQ with a flap similar to Accordion). I wonder if they have a email address so I can send the pic to them in order to be 100% sure they understand which bag I am looking for.

Thanks and congrats with your new bags!

Cheers

1570 pounds with VAT and 1336 pounds after deduction of VAT. The postage fee to Hong Kong including insurance for two bags ( I purchased 2 chanel bags) was 80 pounds.