Are there any side by side comparisons yet..?

duranie70

Handbag Addict
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I'd love to see a crunch grape sex bomb and a velvet amethyst little red chevette together.
Is that possible? I know I want 1 or the other.
Are any of the stores online still taking preorders? I'm on lists w/ must-have-bag for grape crush.

Can anyone tell me what the velvet leather is most like?

Hey Duranie!!!! (I'm still so jealous of yer pic w/ Simon! haha)

LRC will be a late season bag.... you can send an email to anyone at Musthavebag.com and they'll be able to give you an estimate on when they will arrive! :yes:

They are also the only ones that can tell you about the leather...velvet leather is new for Fall '08 and only retailers that bought at Tano's fall show have seen it IRL.

Last edited:
I don't know about the bags, but you MET Simon? :nuts: Did you get to meet the rest of the band, too? I was obsessed with Duran Duran when I was younger and thought Nick Rhodes was my favorite. :love:

Tano hasnt shipped any stores VELVET leather yet. It will start to hit stores in mid to late September. Right now all we have to go by is the stock pics that Tano provides :sad:

I would just die if I ever met any of the original Fab 5 (as they were labeled in the mid 80's). Ok, then.....
:back2topic:

Antonia - your avatar always reminds me of them. :smile: Duranie - I am always jealous of your Simon pic, too!! My fave is John Taylor, though....that man will always be gorgeous.
:love::back2topic: