Little upset

Jul 5, 2007
After looking at the cell case from palm thread, I decided to call coach and see what they could tell me about it. The SA, told me that I would have to call again in the morning, I was okay with that but the I asked him if they had more. He said that if I would just check in the accessory and I would find them. There is nothing there. Why would he tell me like if I was a total dork, but he did not know any better. I am just ranting here. But does anyone know if we can find anymore cell cases?

I believe these cases can only be purchased through this website. They aren't available at the Boutique, unfortunately. :tdown:

I want one too. I wish I had a Treo store here so I can buy one.

Yeah that's true. I just recently purchased one through the Palm website. They're still a fairly good deal with shipping added. I got mine for about $50, sent to Canada. :smile:

Yeah that is the one I am talking about. I wanted to know if COACH had one, or other, he just told me to check the website. I love that but I wonder if it would fit my centro or would the size make a difference and bother me.

Yeah that is the one I am talking about. I wanted to know if COACH had one, or other, he just told me to check the website. I love that but I wonder if it would fit my centro or would the size make a difference and bother me.

I don't think Coach has any current cell phone cases other than the one on the Palm site. What are the dimensions of your phone? If it's a bit longer/shorter than the length of the case the flap does adjust to fit somewhat.

if anything my phone is small. Here are the measurements 4.2" x 2.1" x 0.7". I really like it. I would only pay 35 dollars for it. Considering that another case are like 20.00 +. So i figure that is not that bad. I just do not want to have it, and then not use it. I hope someone bought it for the PALM Centro and tell me how it went.

if anything my phone is small. Here are the measurements 4.2" x 2.1" x 0.7". I really like it. I would only pay 35 dollars for it. Considering that another case are like 20.00 +. So i figure that is not that bad. I just do not want to have it, and then not use it. I hope someone bought it for the PALM Centro and tell me how it went.

Your phone is just a bit bigger than my blackberry pearl and I use the case for mine. The thing is there is extra room in the case but honestly that doesn't bother me because then I throw the headphones in there as well. But if you want it to fit perfectly this case would probably be too big for your phone

Your phone is just a bit bigger than my blackberry pearl and I use the case for mine. The thing is there is extra room in the case but honestly that doesn't bother me because then I throw the headphones in there as well. But if you want it to fit perfectly this case would probably be too big for your phone

Maybe I should get it. I only have to pay 35.00 for it and I do not thing that it is bad at all. If anything I can return it. Thanks ladies for all your help.:tup: