The Special Order (SO) Club

It's here!!! http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/damier-deauville-so-is-here-279543.html

CIMG2288wm.jpg
CIMG2281wm.jpg

So LVoely,:biggrin:
Wish i could join you guys , but i havent got any Louis Vuitton bags made on SO' yet :crybaby:

Oooh I haven't updated this Club!!! So many darn Clubs, I lose track of my memberships! :blink:

Anyway, D-Deauville is even more beautiful now - she has a heatstamped luggage tag, and a gorgeous Trunks & Bags Vernis Keycharm I bought specifically for her! :tender:

Here's the post from my Collection Thread:

A new friend arrived today, a beautiful Trunks & Bags Vernis Keychain in Pomme!!! It's stunning, and looks simply amazing upon my SO Damier Deauville. The perfect finishing touch. :girlsigh:

28smsjr.jpg

jp7akp.jpg

b3ub0y.jpg

2h49qft.jpg

2qwo4mg.jpg

Is it possible to SO a damier manhattan GM? I couldn't keep my eyes off one when I saw it at texworld in Paris (anyone? was this you?) this past feb.

I LOVED LOVED IT!!!!!

Just came upon this thread. Does anyone know that SO in vernis speedy 30 is possible?:shrugs:

No. :tdown: :crybaby:

I have been asking for SO in Vernis for years, just in case I get a yes, ...a passport cover (broke down and got the camo)...the pegase in 60, not 50. Alas, no. :crybaby: I've been told SO is only done in mono & damier, or special models & colors (epi or the bucket in vernis).

If LV tells you any different and are able to place a vernis SO, post a thread!

No. :tdown: :crybaby:

I have been asking for SO in Vernis for years, just in case I get a yes, ...a passport cover
How weird I should come across this tonight. I was just on the lv website looking at passport covers and as tempting as it was to get a little something before the price increase I just couldn't do it cause I keep thinking about a vernis one. Hopefully one day they'll release them or at least let us special order them.