Hermes vs. the Really Well Fed

Vanillinae, I can't make out the ad - are those 31 days of ramen
noodles? Which is what I'll need to do to be able to afford
my Bolide. ;)
lol! The first day shows a pic of some lush shoes and the rest are baked beans on toast, the UK equivalent of ramen! here's a better pic;
ad1-1.jpg

and there's other ones too!
ad2.jpg

ad3.jpg

hehe.:roflmfao:

It's the experience that counts for me. So if I'm offered the choice between sampling the menu at a great restaurant I've never visited and a H scarf, I'll pick the food. If I didn't like the restaurant much and was offered the same options a second time - meal vs scarf, then I'd pick the scarf.

Yep. I want the experience, once. Then take me shopping and we'll look in the windows of the restaurant on the way by......

This is a hard one for me as my DH and I fell in love over fine dining. When we first began dating we would spend a whole lotta money on great food every weekend. Then one day we were broke and chubby, lol.

So...I'd have to say that if it were just me, the H, but since fine dining includes a nice date with my hubby (and we don't get those any more with 2 under 2) I got to go with the food!

DH and I love fine dining, whether at home or on vacation, so I choose that. Every weekend we take our kids out for fine dining and they behave well so I consider myself very lucky. My excuse is we're teaching them manners so when they're older they'll know how to order and eat properly and have good conversation, lol. Also every weekend dh and I have date night with just the two of us and I would never give that up. Plus we order the really good stuff then, hehe.

tried le cirque once & it was not my cup of tea. DH and i like to frequent chinatown for good & cheap meals instead. i'm not into fine dining anyways (except on occasions i get to dress up and use my exotic H bags!), so i'll take H over fancy food any day!