Marine/Midnight starting to arrive...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
It looks like the Marine/Midnight is starting to arrive! I got a call from my NM SA last night saying that they got a Marine weekender! I'm hoping to stop by and check it out soon....she mentioned that the color is like a true navy and really pretty. I can't wait to see it and hopefully get it in a city if I like it!

It looks like the Marine/Midnight is starting to arrive! I got a call from my NM SA last night saying that they got a Marine weekender! I'm hoping to stop by and check it out soon....she mentioned that the color is like a true navy and really pretty. I can't wait to see it and hopefully get it in a city if I like it!

Oh, please post back once you see it. If you can take pics that will be awesome! I am still undecided if I am getting this color.

I'm going to see if there is any way I can get a picture sent to me....unfortunately, I am carless for the next few days as my FI has it for a quick trip home. I'm dying to see it!

Cant wait to hear back from you ... I am trying to decide what my second B-bag will be and had thought Rubisse, but after seeing it at Cult Status not so sure ... hoping i will like Marine more. :smile: