Another Sabrina Magazine Sighting! (Red!)

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
Sabrina is certainly making her way around fall fashion magazines. I recently posted here about Sabrina gracing the pages of Cosmo Beauty & Style in Black Patent (and stealing my heart).

I flip through my just arrived September issue of Glamour just now and lo and behold there Sabrina is again, this time in red leather! (Maybe this is why Cranberry isn't making it to the full launch?)

sabribared.jpg

If I see any more fall Coach magazine appearances, you'll all be the first to know (since I have a subscription to pretty much ALL of them :P).

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing about the lightning but I have the cranberry sabrina and there is no way the lightning could change it that much or maybe they touched it up! they can do all kinds of things to pics!

So this is definately RED and not just cranberry in bad lighting? I really hope red is coming out! So maybe red IS replacing cranberry.

SO far they have one of the color choices as cherry (which im assuming is a deep red), so that might possibly be the color photographed in the magazine. I will check again what the rest of the colors are!

SO far they have one of the color choices as cherry (which im assuming is a deep red), so that might possibly be the color photographed in the magazine. I will check again what the rest of the colors are!

Oh! I can see this color being called Cherry. So let's see, so far we know about black leather, espresso (I think? I know it was a brown), this red (chrrry), black patent and green patent? Hmm, am I forgetting any?

I called JAX a couple of days ago, and she didn't know anything about a red being released and didn't mention a 'cherry'. I HOPE this is 'cherry' or whatever they wish to call the color....just want a RED Sabrina. So excited for October? Meaning END of October right?