colors of Chanel Medallion Tote

I was curious if the medallion tote came in any other colors beside, pink, black, brown, and white?

Those are the only colors I can find on eBay (I have yet to go into the Chanel boutique) and I want to get my sister her first Chanel for her birthday - but I'd like to see if I can find it in a different color.

If those are the only colors available - I'll suck it up and probably get black - but I'd love to find like a beige or maybe a navy!

I was curious if the medallion tote came in any other colors beside, pink, black, brown, and white?

Those are the only colors I can find on eBay (I have yet to go into the Chanel boutique) and I want to get my sister her first Chanel for her birthday - but I'd like to see if I can find it in a different color.

If those are the only colors available - I'll suck it up and probably get black - but I'd love to find like a beige or maybe a navy!
I've definately seen beige at my local Chanel, but not super recently. I've also seen bordeaux from last seaon, although that was about 6 months ago.

you should call the chanel boutique and ask, im not sure if it came in other color just recently, i think it did but from seasons bfore, so if not then on ebay ive seen some pink one with silver hardware look soo cute! the colors listed are the ones ive seen as well and also de bordeaux kittenslingerie mentioned i havent see a medallion in navy though, maybe some1 else inputs if they have seen some colors in the stores recently.

I have a beige Medallion Tote. I got it a NM last year, but I'm sure it's considered a classic color.
--Judy

Attachments

• shoes&bags 009.jpg
    shoes&bags 009.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,390
beige is actually very common. you can most likely find it in any department store..

there was also patent violet, black patent, red caviar, and a bluish-turquoise caviar frompast seasons.