Anyone know what bag Kyra Sedgwick uses on The Closer?

Thank you THANK YOU THANK you for asking this question, I hope somebody has the answer. I love the character's handbag too! I looked for a it when The Closer first came out, never found it, gave up.

Is The Closer back?

When we talked about this a while ago, someone posted a link to a Closer forum where someone from the show said that it was a custom made bag based on a Furla bag.

Thanks, Robyn, I went to look just now and found this, link is here:

"Brand of Purse on The Closer TvShow

Does anyone know the brand/style purse Kyra Sedgwick has on The Closer?
thanks,
:rolleyes: autumn
--------------------------------------------
We've tried to figure how what purse she carries a couple of times before, and if I remember correctly we decided it was a non-famous brand. I don't recall that anybody came up with a decisive answer. But, LOL, she sure can pack it full of stuff!
It was made up special for her character on the show, the wardrobe people said that they took features of a Prada and a Furla and combined them into Brenda's big bag.
:lol: OH MY NERD!!! I wasn't allow on wanting to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn
(Post 852035)
It was made up special for her character on the show, the wardrobe people said that they took features of a Prada and a Furla and combined them into Brenda's big bag.
That's a fun bit of trivia to know! Thanks!:flowers:
^That's so cool...custom made bag. That reminds me of the thread about creating your perfect bag.
That bag gets more play than half the characters on that show! :roflmfao:"

Cool, thanks! I thought I'd never get a response, and now it makes sense that I can't find it anywhere. I bet there are bags out there that are similar. I mean, how hard is it to find a nice, sturdy black tote?

QVC is actually selling this bag right now! LOL! It's called "The Closer Tote Bag Inspired by Brenda Johnson as Seen on TNT." If anyone wants to get it, search item number A86258. It's selling for $59 and from designer Maxx New York.:smile:

I read an interview with the costumer on the show. He said the show was SO surprised that so many women were clamoring for Brenda Leigh's bag. To address this, the bag was to be on sale at TNT's online shop. I haven't checked out the shop yet so I don't have the URL, but it could be a resource.