Is it impolite to ask someone how much they weigh? Bag weight

My scale is weird :upsidedown: so these may not be exact.

MC Speedy = 2lbs 5oz

MC Ursula = 3lbs 3oz <--- Ms.Ursula said she needs to lose weight :P

Sac Plat = 1lb 8oz

CB Retro = 1lb 3oz

This thread is perfect for those who are really anal about the exact weight of the bags.

This is perfect info for those who suffer from chronic back pain but who love their LV'S and purchase the ones that not only look good on eluxury but that are lighter weight too and cannot judge weight in person! Thanks for starting this thread DS, it's a great idea!!
I know my mama would dfntly appreciate this :yes:

:idea: designingstyle!! this is SUCH a good idea!!! a great reference thread for all the different bags! i love it! i'll probably be frequently visiting this for all my future LV bag purchases. 5stars worthy :drinkup::drinks::drinkup: thank you for starting this!
-i cannot believe there's an empty LV bag that's +3lbs! that's like carrying weights w/you while jogging! i would definitely like to know how much a manhattan gm weighs-but maybe i missed it-i'm going to look again...

This is perfect info for those who suffer from chronic back pain but who love their LV'S and purchase the ones that not only look good on eluxury but that are lighter weight too and cannot judge weight in person! Thanks for starting this thread DS, it's a great idea!!
I know my mama would dfntly appreciate this :yes:

^^^ ITA! :tup:
I would love if someone could weigh their bowling montaigne GM! Thanks in a advance.

i dont have a scale... but my mc white alma is REALLY heavy! probably same or a little more than the mc speedy, just because the bottom where the vachetta is seems heavy too

I thought ursula was gonna be my heaviest. But I found a true heavy weight!!

My Damier Azur Pampelonne PM weighs in at 3.95 lbs.

Someone please post about Pampelonne GM