coach made in india?

tks babe. cos i bought a bag from a seller which states crafted in india n i was afraid tat it's a fake as i have another one from outlet which is made in china. tks babe

Hi! You posted pictures of the bag in Authenticate This and we looked at it. Your bag is made of signature fabric and the creed on your bag says it's made of leather, which is wrong. And on that style bag, the creed should not say that it's made in India. Also there should be an F in front of the style number because it should be a bag made specifically for the outlet. There are spacing issues in the letters on the creed. I'm afraid you may have a fake. Please post the link to the auction where you bought this bag in the Authenticate This thread. Thanks!

tks babe. cos i bought a bag from a seller which states crafted in india n i was afraid tat it's a fake as i have another one from outlet which is made in china. tks babe

Stephanie, I looked a your bag too and Starrymaz is 100 percent correct- that bag is counterfeit, I don't care what the seller told you. A bag would NEVER be allowed to leave a Coach factory with those kinds of mistakes. NEVER. And outlet stamps can be faked.

Just because the "seller said that someone else said..." why do you think they were telling you the truth? If you're so convinced, than post the auction number for everyone to see.

And everyone else - take a GOOD look at the creed and other photos of the bag Stephanie's asking about, post 1770:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/authenticate-this-coach-302470-118.html#post7126447

Last edited:
My wallet that I got from the outlet has a Made in India tag! I don't mind at all! ;)

I have a Men's cardholder that's made in India, as well. this was also purchased at the Outlet. It's a Black all-leather cardholder, by the way. Also, there are also some Trigger Snap Keyfobs (again, it's the "Men's" version, which is a lot bigger than the Women's version) that is also made in India, as well.

The problem isn't about Coach making accessories in India - we KNOW they do. But they DON'T make Signature fabric bags with creeds that say "It was hand crafted from full grain cowhide leather. Variations in the grain are a characteristic." And they don't make them wih fake outlet stamps either.

hi guys, are you 100% sure that it's fake? can i bring it to the outlet to verify so that i can ask for a refund? cos i compared it with my friend's bag and the creed is the same except that it's made in china. if you guys can confirm that it's fake, i'll make a police report against the seller. anyway thanks babes. u r a great help.

hi guys, are you 100% sure that it's fake? can i bring it to the outlet to verify so that i can ask for a refund? cos i compared it with my friend's bag and the creed is the same except that it's made in china. if you guys can confirm that it's fake, i'll make a police report against the seller. anyway thanks babes. u r a great help.

Please take a picture of your friend's creed and the outside of her bag and post it here so we can compare creeds. Thanks!