Any Sade fans on tPF?

Michele26

~Libra Baby~
O.G.
May 14, 2007
I love Sade's soulful voice she's one of a kind. From time to time I check her web site to see if she's performing. She hasn't performed a concert tour in years. Has anyone seen Sade in person? :smile::smile:

Listening right now to "Kiss of Life.":jammin::jammin:

I love her too. I did see her in concert years and years ago. She was so amazing in a beautiful sequence, gold, tight dress with bare feet. She was so elegant and her voice out of this world. Some guy tried to jump on stage and she freaked out a bit, with reason. I have waited for another album for years but have since given up...

I love Sade's soulful voice she's one of a kind. From time to time I check her web site to see if she's performing. She hasn't performed a concert tour in years. Has anyone seen Sade in person? :smile::smile:

Listening right now to "Kiss of Life.":jammin::jammin:
First...LOVE Sade!! Saw her in Concert many moons ago in Chicago. Sounds PERFECT live.

Second..that is quite an interesting avatar!

I love Sade! My aunt and uncle had a string quartet (I guess it was a quintet bc played 2nd cello for it) play by your side at their wedding. It was the most romantic thing I've ever seen. Thank god my part was easy as i had a hard time making it through it.

I love Sade!! I've seen her perform once in SF at the Civic and she was fantastic. This was many moons ago. My DH and I have all of her CDs as well as the last CD that came out just a few years ago. She has a wonderful voice!!! This sounds strange, but we always play her CDs when we're going to sleep - very soothing music!

When I saw her in SF and I do remember seeing other concert goers very dressed up for the event. I even remember someone wearing a fur coat to the concert! (Yuck! - The fur coat, not the concert!!)