Tech What is your favorite iPhone app?

lol, I think I've downloaded everything that's for free by now :P

I especially like AIM, the game Aurora Feint and I just signed up for SnapMyLife.

I really want LOOPT but that's not available here in Germany yet :crybaby:

^havem't tried any of the radio apps yet but I sure will do!!! :yes:

I also absolutely love Shazam :tup: It's amazing how good that works :nuts: The BF and I are sure that there either are trained monkeys or aliens on the other end ID'ing the song :roflmfao:

I like Pandora radio also. I know you tube came on the phone but omg the videos look so much better than they did on my mac. I also like Zenbe and remote so I can use it on my apple tv. Twittelator is awesome also. Myspace and facebook app are also nice it cuts out all that extra stuff. Weather bug is also another one I use a lot. Google mobile app comes in handy. Box office is great cause I LOVE movies. Just added AOL radio and am liking it.

Last edited:
Anything free!!! I think the Shazam application is really cool! My DH loved it when I showed it to him! I've downloaded about 15 free applications but haven't tried them all yet. The JirboMatch application is cute. And I do like the Pandora and AOL Radio apps.

^LOL..My daughter just got monkey ball too...she is addicted to it.
I like remote and AIM personally.i think the new stuff is great.My daughter made me get light saber so we can have jousting fights with our iphones..ROFLMAO