***My First YSL and I LOVE it!!!!***Come seeee

The combination of the black, gray flannel and gold make this bag a showstopper. I absolutely love it. Is it the Large or is it just large for your needs? I'm trying to figure out the size I would like. I was hoping to find an OS downtown but a large may do. The OS has been difficult to find. Congrats and please post modeling pics. I'd love to see how it looks on you.

Thank you very much! I wore the bag to work today and it really is a great size for me. The technical term for the bag is it is a Small Downtown Carry On, so almost like a traveling bag, but for me since Im a guy, I like big totes so this is perfect! :yes: Here is a quick snap shot, thanks again!

DSCN1214-1.jpg

I see which one it is now. I went to the YSL website and saw the carryon. I don't think I've seen this one. The size is different and looks like a great practical bag. Enjoy it!

Ok, Im glad you were able to see it on the YSL website...I am new to YSL so I am still learning names, sizes, and styles! All i know is I love this bag lol. ;)

Thank you so much Givenchyman! Thats a great compliment comming from you with your great taste in those amazing Geant pieces! I have an eye on the Geant Compagnon as my possible next bag!

Thank you Oceancitygirl!