Does anyone have a fjord Kelly or Birkin?

this color is growing on me fast. I have looked through many threads and have to say this color is a must. Great staple:smile:

BTW beautiful bag:heart:
I love the matte look of fjord and the large, lacy grain which I think is slightly dressier than togo.
My gold fjord birkin doesn't have veining so it's possible to get it like this. That said, I don't mind the veining on lighter colours so it didn't bother me either way. I didn't ask for no veins, but this was an order placed at the mothership. Don't know if that made any difference?

attachment.php

^ I would have to say Yes. It's not possible to scratch it with my fingernail. I suppose if it was to get caught on something sharp it would scratch but I don't really baby mine at all and there are no scratches. It's quite a workhorse!

Fjord is a great leather! Durable, waterproof, feels lovely.... My "workhorse" Birkins are both fjord leather; they are black and ebene. Rouge H is BEAUTIFUL in fjord, here a picture of mine:

NY5S5180.jpg

I do love Vert Fonce in Fjord. I don't like the veining. Does anyone have pictures of fjord without veins I did not think that Fjord came without the veins!

Here is a pic of 30cm black fjord without veins. IMO, fjord is simply GORGEOUS, so luxurious, matte and velvety.:heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• fjord.jpg
    fjord.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 474
  • fjord2.jpg
    fjord2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 478