Posting Photos

one more test ... hehehe

011-Copy2-1.jpg

016-Copy5-1-1.jpg

017-Copy3.jpg

OK, I finally figured it out ... I could never get more than one pic before.:tup:

Well, EXPLAIN IT TO ME, please. I can do thumbnails, but I have yet been able to figure this out.... do you have to post these in photobucket or something FIRST? Or can you insert them from your hard drive?

Well, EXPLAIN IT TO ME, please. I can do thumbnails, but I have yet been able to figure this out.... do you have to post these in photobucket or something FIRST? Or can you insert them from your hard drive?

I put mine in photobucket first and you can resize them and watermark your pics there. When you save your pics in the album, there will be a four links under your pics. Copy the IMG code and paste it here using the Insert Image button. Remember to delete the

I put mine in photobucket first and you can resize them and watermark your pics there. When you save your pics in the album, there will be a four links under your pics. Copy the IMG code and paste it here using the Insert Image button. Remember to delete the before and after your link or it won't post the pics. HTH:yes:[/quote]

THANK YOU... now I need to copy this and SAVE it somewhere....

I'm so computer retarted when it comes to this. I want to post pics on the forum of my bags, but the size is too big from my camera. How do I make the picture size smaller so it will fit as an attachment on this forum???

Thanks soo much!!!

I just resize them in Paint.

Open Paint (Programs/Accessories/Paint)
Click File, then Open
Find your file & open it
Click Image, then click Stretch/Skew
Put 30% in the Horizontal Box and 30% in the Vertical Box
Save your file (might want to do a Save As so you don't change your original photo)

Then you should be able to post it! You can sometimes go with 50% and 50%, but I find that 30 almost always works. You can always go back and resize it again.