Do you NEED RM Rehab?! IF SO, please join RM Anonymous HERE

My goal is to just have one per style, but I have to have two Nikkis and two MAMs on hand at all times. You need a dark & a light one of these, right?
It's weird but the average non-tPF civilian thinks it's a sign of impending insanity if you have the same bag in multiple colors/hardware. I know my SO does. But it makes perfect sense to me.

lol i totally agree with the dark and light theory!!

also, my mom thinks i am nuts because i want the light grey matinee...she said "you already have one of those"...i tried explaining how mine does not have tassles and mine is hot pink and the grey is a better neutral, but she just didn't get it :rolleyes: thank goodness for tpf!

my name is number1kp and i am a HANDBAG ADDICT - my vice of choice currently is RM but I still like to experiment (Zac Posen) as well as go back to old habits (MJ).

Sigh. . . my list of sins since May 08 and discovery of RM
MAM Wine/Burgundy Suede
MAM Black Suede
MAM Chocolate Suede
MAM Black Pewter
Steady Sterling
Steady Hazlenut
Dream Bag Black
Dream Bag Gold
Dream Bag Cobalt Blue
MAB Bomar Red
MAB Blue with White Trim
Elisha Sage Whitewash
Plan B Hobo Black
Matinee Black w/ Gold Flaps

Ordered but not arrived
Steady in Tangerine Stone
Matinee in Jade
Dream Bag Cream
Nikki Wine (pre-ordered)

HELP! These sample sales and online boutique sales are killing me! I want a tangerine MAM and Yellow with Silver Spot MAM as well. . .

I hate to say it ladies, but they way we all hang around here is like an alcoholic who is trying to quite hanging out with other alkis at a bar and saying they aren't gonna drink....

Oh! I have been so good, just 3 RMs yet, I look at the bags online everyday, add them to my cart and then wait, usually I come to my senses in a couple of hours and empty the cart.
Me good girl!

Hi I am Kimber and I am an RM addict!! It started with the dark gray nikki and it was all over after that..I am waiting on the wine mam and matinee..
I have also purchased these and returned or sold on ebay because I did not like for me. I think it is time to chill for awhile and keep on the hunt for my chocolate nikki!!
blue/gray matinee
black/pewter matinee
espresso matinee
dusty mam
saddle mam
Tangy mam

My current collection

Nikki:
dark gray
stone
blue stonewashed
wine
glazed espresso (almost sold it but couldn't yet had it on ebay and took it off still deciding)
navy blue
taupe

mam:
old skool bbw with smooth leather
black stonewashed w/ silver hardware
navy
dark gray
chocolate

matinee:
dark gray

kiss and makeup:
wine w/tassels

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Mock and I am a RM addict. I've been an addict now for....over a year. Luckily, my bank account does not permit me to spend willy-nilly or else I would run out of room in my house for anything else other than bags bags BAGS! As of now I do not have more than one of any style, but I am leaning dangerously close to another Nikki.

Sign of tPF/RM addiction....one of the first things I did when I got my new crackbe.....er....blackberry is bookmark this forum for easy access. :Push:

OMGosh i soooo feel like need rehab. I don't have that many just a night blue mab and magenta nikki and a cloud grey nikki on the way. I think after that I will be done though for a good long while. Only problem is now I am thinking I want another louis vuitton! My love for buying purses is even influencing where i'm picking to live. I found the most beautiful apt in Chicago with some seriously awesome closets!! Like unbelievable closets. Only problem is I keep telling myself if I live in a studio instead of a one bedroom with awesome closets, I can buy more purses. UGH its terrible. Its a sickness really. I'm glad I have good self control for the most part and no debt, but still. I just dunno where I'm gonna decide to live its terrible! And its all because of my love for bags otherwise I would totally jump on this beautiful huge apartment with the bomb diggity of closets!

This forum makes me feel like I need rehab.

I ordered 5 bags from Feb. til May...which may not seem like a lot compared to some others...but before joining this forum, I would get about 3 to 5 a year spread out over the entire year, not just 3 months. I was spending a lot of time on here and finding new styles and really wanted to update my collection.

Luckily, once summer hit, I started going to my beach house a lot (NO INTERNET) and it has really helped me stick to my ban.

I am scared once fall hits and I am again cold and bored, my addiction will start again. But for now, the beach is my rehab.

Wow, now I don't feel so weird for typing out an inventory for all my bags and then storing them according to that order (nicely packed in their dust bags, o' course)... and I too obsess over RM research and my budget, in fact TPF has really *helped* me in that sense, now I write down everything I spend and carefully plan for my next RM!

(What can I say?)

ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

After dear desi (you are a brave woman!): I AM LOQUITA (real name could incriminate me) AND I AM AN RM ADDICT...

Shaurin- I feel for ya girl. My BF got irritated with me the other night because I told him I'm goin with one of my friends "bag shoppin" this weekend. He's like, "I thought that's why you're lookin online to buy it there? How many more bags could you possibly need woman? You've got more bags than my mom had in he whole 65 years of life!"
Well obviously my guy has no idea about the new RM craze I stumbled upon thanks to friends and coworkers now eggin on my addiction..

Loquita- You're right about tPF helpin out with decisions on bags. Seeing pictures and hearing everyone's stories about their bag, kind of leather and seeing real life pics of different bags and leathertextures and colors helps eliminate what goes on the finalized wish list.

My name is Lynnia and I am an RM addict.

Since March, yes only March, I have acquired:

Glazed Almond Mattie
Wine MAM
Dark Grey Mattie (sale! Online ss!)
Blue MA Clutch
Ocean Steady
Glazed Espresso MAM
BBW MAM (on the way)

Pre-Ordered:
Wine Mattie
Wine Nikki
Navy Luxe Nikki

I have added shelves to my closet to accommodate all these children.

Granted, several of these were on a great sale, and DH bought me two of them, but you know it's bad when you start to think maybe Imelda Marcos was just misunderstood.