Show me your Karo!

Kashmira, your "rainbow" is stunning--thanks for sharing. I love all those colors.

I always feel I can be bold in the colors inside my purse, when I'm more conservative in the color of the purse itself.

kashmira, we are Karo cousins!

Here's a picture of my one-year old Violet MM Karo with my one-day old Violet PM Picotin. (Note the difference in violet hue.) They are both Violet Chevre Mysore but yet with different skins, different hues show up.

Attachments

• DSCF0414.JPG
    DSCF0414.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 5,311
Gorgeous Picotin mrss! Congrats!! What's the second colour, on the handle? RS?

attachment.php

^^ Yes, ms piggy. It's Rose Shocking.

PS: Our SA still has 2 lovely bi-colour Picotins, if you are interested. Our manager hardly orders Picotins by the way, so they are few in numbers.

Interesting! Looks like the new violet is shade deeper than the old(er) violet mysore. Reminds me of Lilach's comment about Amethyst croc being a shade darker than violet croc - could be why Hermes renamed Violet croc to Amethyst croc!!!!!!

attachment.php

LOL! ms piggy, I didn't see what you saw! She must have brought out this one, just for you, to give you a total of 3 options!

I guess she did, it's a PM in white clemence with rouge vermillion on the handle. Very very pretty and fresh! But rather impractical to maintain. Imagine the jean transfers :Push: The Ebene/Cyclamen was lovely too.