, the logical equation since accessories don't count !

ah~ha !! ~ i found it atlast !! ~ fab pix *d* ~ the olive is my fav :heart: but they're all gorgey ~ whoever picked out that ink surely has exquisite taste ~ spikes in her shoes ~ but exquisite taste :P

thanks nanaz, you are sweet, i have to stop them from breeding though. ha ha ha
city, thanks sweetie, you are right the INK cp is my fav of all. i love the color balance when i put the four colors together. :heart:

If we could only get those coin purses to breed - free of charge!!!

I love the photo of the four coin purses together. I love coin purses - they are so darn cute! Thanks for sharing your photos. :smile:

Hi dear! Sorry I am late to the party! Been on the move again. I love your cp family!! But I think you might need mommies for all of them just like your lilac! : D don't worry, saved space for you in bal rehab!

ah~ha !! ~ i found it atlast !! ~ fab pix *d* ~ the olive is my fav :heart: but they're all gorgey ~ whoever picked out that ink surely has exquisite taste ~ spikes in her shoes ~ but exquisite taste :P

i'm happy you found this thread viki:heart: my fav is the INK baby. olive is a rare find but i love it less than ink.:nuts:
i really owe this to the wonderful person who gave it to me, someone adorable who has exquisite taste, :yes:, i adore this color, and the leather is so yummy. :heart::heart:

Hi dear! Sorry I am late to the party! Been on the move again. I love your cp family!! But I think you might need mommies for all of them just like your lilac! : D don't worry, saved space for you in bal rehab!

LOL pluiee, you made me laugh, for now, i just need a grey mommy for all of them!!! i want a grey b bag so bad, city or part time, or twiggy, it'll depend on the leather!!!!:roflmfao: the rehab is calling my name, delmilano, please show up at the front desk of the rehab!!!!:roflmfao:

If we could only get those coin purses to breed - free of charge!!!

I love the photo of the four coin purses together. I love coin purses - they are so darn cute! Thanks for sharing your photos. :smile:

thanks lovelygarment, i wish i could find a CP free breeding center and make my cp family multiply even more!!! if you find that place, please let me know!!!:roflmfao: and i agree, they are so cute, therefore addictive!:rolleyes:

LOL pluiee, you made me laugh, for now, i just need a grey mommy for all of them!!! i want a grey b bag so bad, city or part time, or twiggy, it'll depend on the leather!!!!:roflmfao: the rehab is calling my name, delmilano, please show up at the front desk of the rehab!!!!:roflmfao:

good luck!! hope you can find a good grey mommy. ;) more like, DELMILANO PLEASE STOP TRYING TO BREAK OUT OF REHAB WITH PLUIEE!! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

casper7, here are the pics of my ink CP with a chain, it's actually a silver anklechain that i attached to the cp, very practical, you can have a small clutch on you all the time and it's not heavy at all. your hands are free.

Attachments

• IMG_2982.JPG
    IMG_2982.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2984.JPG
    IMG_2984.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2987.JPG
    IMG_2987.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 7