Still in love with Gaucho ????

yes! i have two of them. a khaki-ish olive in the mini size and burgundy for the medium size! the mini always gets many compliments because of the cute factor. i dont really find the medium has THAT much more room than the mini, but it can hold a fair amount of stuff

yes! i have two of them. a khaki-ish olive in the mini size and burgundy for the medium size! the mini always gets many compliments because of the cute factor. i dont really find the medium has THAT much more room than the mini, but it can hold a fair amount of stuff

if there's not much difference in roominess, do you recommend i get a mini? i've got a white medium and waiting for my khaki medium to arrive.:confused1:

if there's not much difference in roominess, do you recommend i get a mini? i've got a white medium and waiting for my khaki medium to arrive.:confused1:

i have taken pix before and answered the question w/ my comparison photos. i will reattach for you!

Attachments

• comparison1.jpg
    comparison1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 186
  • comparison2.jpg
    comparison2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 137
  • comparison4.jpg
    comparison4.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 183
  • comparison3.jpg
    comparison3.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 175
  • minigaucho_inside.jpg
    minigaucho_inside.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 159
one more pic wearing the mini gaucho

honestly for me i prefer the mini... but i am petite. what i dislike about the medium is that the middle tends to 'bend' at the top when it's held against my body. (so from a top view, it looks like > if you get what i mean) as a result it makes it difficult to get in and out of the bag at times.

Attachments

• minigaucho_model.jpg
    minigaucho_model.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
thanks so much for the pics. they're really helpful. i'm only 5 ft 2" so you modelling the mini gives me a good idea. i'm still confused though. i've got two mediums (i know what you mean about the bending in the middle) but am thinking of bidding for a black mini if they are deemed authentic. I'm just wondering if it's worth it. your burgundy looks fab though!

thanks so much for the pics. they're really helpful. i'm only 5 ft 2" so you modelling the mini gives me a good idea. i'm still confused though. i've got two mediums (i know what you mean about the bending in the middle) but am thinking of bidding for a black mini if they are deemed authentic. I'm just wondering if it's worth it. your burgundy looks fab though!

i think the mini will be good for you. i am 5'4" =)

i've only just discovered it!! I fell in love with this one...

p11048587_ph_althero_Dark_Red.jpg

and i JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST GAUCHO (a burgundy double flap -- used on ebay) !!!!!!!!!! i will post pics when i get it...

oh but now i want a mini!

and an olive green one!

and one in bone!

I still love my dior gaucho. I have a medium vintage white one and a denim gaucho saddle. For awhile, i've been thinking of parting w/ my medium white one but i just can't seem to bring myself to do that. i love dior!!!