would i be mad?????

oh the postal services drive me mad!!!!

Aw, that sucks. Still, the waiting is all part of the anticipation. Thank how excited you'll be when the finally turn up! :yahoo:

I've got two coming-definately on a bag ban now! One is from America. Fingers crossed it doesn't incur any charges but the seller went out of her way to make it out as a birthday gift. yay! It's so frustrating waiting for gorgeous bags but so worth it!
:heart:

oooooo what have you got coming??? a whisky maybe???
im gona try and find a silver paddington and then thats me done for a while!
no more ebay, i wont even look on there its just to tempting!

Aw, that sucks. Still, the waiting is all part of the anticipation. Thank how excited you'll be when the finally turn up! :yahoo:

I've got two coming-definately on a bag ban now! One is from America. Fingers crossed it doesn't incur any charges but the seller went out of her way to make it out as a birthday gift. yay! It's so frustrating waiting for gorgeous bags but so worth it!
:heart:
i hate to wait. but i love when they come to my doorstep! fedex is my friend.

OMG what????
did you send it by tracking?

Yep, full tracking and insurance but they didn't scan it so they didn't know where it was! :cursing:

Luckily they scanned it eventually along the way, and it arrived only a day late and the swap went through :tup:
So I've said bye bye to my mousse and I now have another mini paddy! :yahoo: Still not as many mini's as you, but getting there slowly! :P

haha, i want to post pics too, but I'm going away for the weekend after work tomorrow and can't find my camera charger. I will continue the search for the charger as soon as I get back :yes: