Show me your Karo!

Your Karos are all stunning and I would love to own one but for the price I would rather put my dollars towards a bag..The rose shocking is drool worthy...

Swift PM in vermillion

P1000226.jpg

Ok I'm sold- I want one of these little guys!! Do they come in black often? That would make a perfect little casual clutch for me (plus I actually need a black clutch, while I DO NOT need another purse-stuff-bag).

whoops! i thought it was the PM you wanted.

The PMs are cute, but I saw one at the boutique the other day and it looked like it would barely hold my Blackberry, let alone anything else! For makeup odds and ends PM would be great, but as a clutch I think it has to be GM. Although I'm in no rush either way, seeing as I so rarely go out (and I just inherited a fab vintage LV clutch...)!

From my still anon. H Angel. :smile:

I'm assuming this is the smaller model.

p.s. this thread is "old" -- did you ever
find a Karo that you liked, Kashmira?

Attachments

• MAY 010.jpg
    MAY 010.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 67
Ok I'm sold- I want one of these little guys!! Do they come in black often? That would make a perfect little casual clutch for me (plus I actually need a black clutch, while I DO NOT need another purse-stuff-bag).

The Houston boutique has a large Karo in black chevre. It's soooo gorgeous and would be a fab clutch