Puddle of Purple-gasm (aka Show your Broken-In/Loved BE Bags!!)

i really am enjoying my tan matte sm because each panel seems to have its own unique creases, divots, scars with rich and wide color variations. it's reducing into a pile of butter soft, thick leather that effortlessly puddles. i think the large and unconstructed sm style really helps pronounce the smoosh factor. it's similar to the coveted tactile raw yet polished effect that's been perfected by balenciaga, sissi rossi and blur.

yesterday i just received my 2nd be, a grey matte lm and am admiring the thick leather with its chamelonesque grey with brown hues. i'll submit my impression of its wearability and quality once i have had time to take it through its paces. i can't wait to take it out for a spin.

my question is to all of you fellow be fanatics, what other be leathers offer the same deep, varied textures such as the rich matte tan?

Contessa - I love the pink with pink! I never thought I'd consider the color, but now ....

Thanks Rjez....It's a stunning combination.....really pretty.

Tanmonahan, as far as I know, the TAN is the only leather that offers that amazing striation and variation in color. The only one I can think of that's remotely close to that is the Chocolate. The deep, rich mohogany-like chocolate color is gorgeous and does have some lighter/darker variations/textures in the leather. Truly beautiful.

OMG!:nuts:
I need this bag!:heart: Somebody put me out of my misery!:Push:

OK, here's my LM Midi in Dark Grey a bit broken in!

The first 2 pics show what it's like when I'm carrying it either on my shoulder or in my hand (I usually have the drawstrings quite open and loose), the next 2 pics show it completely relaxing and puddling, and the last pic shows it with the drawstrings drawn!

I just love it!!:heart:

Here is my LMMini. Sorry, but I'm a horrible photographer.

BEpictures2001-1.jpg

Here's some pics of my nearly broken-in LM Midi in choc. matte. The lighting conditions are dreadful today and I'm using my camera phone so that may explain why the colour might look a bit 'off' in some of them! But I just wanted to show the smooshiness!

Attachments

• 11-11-08_1111.jpg
    11-11-08_1111.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 11-11-08_1112.jpg
    11-11-08_1112.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 11-11-08_1113.jpg
    11-11-08_1113.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 11-11-08_1114.jpg
    11-11-08_1114.jpg