New Black = Noir - Let's discuss!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Does anyone have a clue what this black will be like?? After seeing the differences in all the previous black leathers I am DYING to know what Noir will be like..

If any of you ladies have had the pleasure to get any inside info on this new black please SHARE!

Thoughts going through my head are: Will it be glazed or mate or polished?? Considering they just did polished and Matte recently I'm really stumped as to what it will be this time around.. or maybe it won't be that different at all?? Wil the leather be structured or smooshy??? I want to know right now!!!!!

Kisses & hugs to the first person who can answer this :yes:

I would die for a glazed black bag.. in fact I started a whole thread about it a long time ago. Since I love the glazed leathers so much I would have a heart attack if she made a glazed black leather..

I have the Matinee in Night and I love it! I don't think it's matte though . I want more bags in Night!

Last edited:
I am thinking this is NOIR???

rm_nikki_fall2008.jpg

MSG, if that's noir it definitely seems to lean toward the shiny! Now I wonder if I should wait for the Fall line and abandon my search for the night nikki!

Luna Boston has a Midnight MAM/MAB that is black and glazed. I ordered it on Thursday. Dezi said it's FAB!!!

I would die for a glazed black bag.. in fact I started a whole thread about it a long time ago. Since I love the glazed leathers so much I would have a heart attack if she made a glazed black leather..

I have the Matinee in Night and I love it! I don't think it's matte though . I want more bags in Night!